No longer shows "Education"

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

No longer shows "Education"

Postby Xray » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 am

Since downloading v2.1.0b13, I noticed that the program no longer shows that it's the Education version. I purchased the Education version when it was v2.02.

Also, I noticed that when I upload a scene to Algobox, it no longer shows the version number in the title box. It shows only the word "Algodoo".

What's up with these two issues?

Thanks!
Xray

Re: No longer shows "Education"

Postby electronicboy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Xray wrote:Since downloading v2.1.0b13, I noticed that the program no longer shows that it's the Education version. I purchased the Education version when it was v2.02.
Beta Bulids sometimes have the licenece differenciation disabled, so users can do more debugging, not sure if this is the case, but I'm sure it will be sorted in the stable realease
Also, I noticed that when I upload a scene to Algobox, it no longer shows the version number in the title box. It shows only the word "Algodoo".
Algodoo 2.1.0 is a beta build, and this is "not Supported" by algobox. This has no real effect on Algodoo or anything, it just means that Algobox doesn't know that the new header is Algodoo 2.1.0, This will be fixed when Algodoo 2.1 is a stable build.

What's up with these two issues?

Thanks!
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Re: No longer shows "Education"

Postby Xray » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks electronicboy! You may mark this Solved. :thumbup:
Xray

Return to Help / Bug reports