Algodoo as graphics design

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Algodoo as graphics design

Postby tskedition » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 pm

I used to use Algodoo as graphics design program in the past and just recently noticed that appearance of my old designs has changed and all border lines have become barely visible.And i just wanted to ask if anyone has suggestions how to change borders back to what they used to be.Is there a way to change them from console or do i need to get specific version of Algodoo? .I would be really thankful if someone can help me with that because i find Algodoo to be good for kind of graphics i work with and i really dont want to be looking for another program.

I post this image as example of what i mean.On left side you see how borderlines look now and on right is same scene from some older version of Algodoo more than year ago.

tskedition

Re: Algodoo as graphics design

Postby monstertje3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 am

use "App.borderwidth"

(place in console and type App.borderWidth = 1 or something)
Basically, there are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.
monstertje3

Re: Algodoo as graphics design

Postby tskedition » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Many thanks monstertje3 that did fix the problem. :thumbup:
tskedition

Return to Help / Bug reports