Phun 5.28 - Algodoo Conversion Issue

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Phun 5.28 - Algodoo Conversion Issue

Postby Physicsguy » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:30 am

Okay, I just uploaded my PGTruck, found at http://www.algodoo.com/doobox/details.php?id=30287 and in the preview picture it's alright, but when you download it it's crazy! It's supposed to be like in teh picture, but when you load it into Algodoo it blows up and looks weird!

Please fix this! This is one of my better creations, I'd like itto actually work :D

Proud Phundamentalist!
Physicsguy

Re: Phun 5.28 - Algodoo Conversion Issue

Postby Joel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:56 am

Springs have been updated since Phun 5.28, which is a possible reason for your scene acting in another manner than it used to.
Algodoo Developer
Joel

Postby RicH » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Wasn't there a command that let you bring the springs' old behavior back? I'll go find it.

I think it was about setting the legacy mode to 0... But I don't know yet, as I still don't have a copy of the current Algodoo.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Torpedo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Apparently its supposed to automaticly change the mode. odd that its not working right. I've got an issue as well though.

SPRINGS NOT LOADING WHEN NEGATIVE DAMPED - i dont know if im the only one having this issue, but my spring motors dont load with springs in them lol.

sorry for the caps - thought it was appropiate to add in this thread but didnt want my post to get missed as it isnt the first :oops:
Torpedo

Return to Help / Bug reports