Algobox Overwrites My Scene!

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Algobox Overwrites My Scene!

Postby Ken3344 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:10 pm

So, I was just posting an Algobox scene like normal, and for some reason, I post onto Algobox, and the file is s_noonan's Laygoe bus set. (I am not joking, that is literally what it says) Anyways, reposted and put the proper scene that was supposed to be there. Anyways, I feel like Algobox is start to break down, and I hope that is not the case, but this was a pretty weird thing to happen on Algobox!
Attachments
202772_.phz
Here's your scene s_noonan.
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 358 times
Hello my name is Kenlimepie. I'm an Algodoo Enthusiast, and Marble Racer. I run a Youtube channel which is about Algodoo Marble Racing, but I am not afraid to design new ideas in this program. https://www.youtube.com/c/kenlimepie
Ken3344

Re: Algobox Overwrites My Scene!

Postby Wild Bill » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:02 am

That seems to have been happening for a long time and seems to happen more when the algobox is slow loading and or more than one person is uploading at the nearly the same time? Maybe others will chime in on this.
Wild Bill

Postby Ken3344 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Algobox was going at snail's pace during this time. I want to contact Algoryx about this problem but my previous attempts have failed. :(
Hello my name is Kenlimepie. I'm an Algodoo Enthusiast, and Marble Racer. I run a Youtube channel which is about Algodoo Marble Racing, but I am not afraid to design new ideas in this program. https://www.youtube.com/c/kenlimepie
Ken3344

Postby s_noonan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:01 pm

When I first posted the Laygoe Bus scene, Algobox did not respond for a long time, so I gave up waiting and closed my browser. I posted the scene quite a while later. So if your scene is displayed before my bus scene, then it's my first attempt at posting that screwed you up.
s_noonan

Return to Help / Bug reports