Algodoo Algobox viewing issue

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Algodoo Algobox viewing issue

Postby InfinityPlayer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:05 am

I'd like to ask the board administrators to read this as i don't know where to put this post, in the right forum subject, i mean.
I have Windows 8.1 64-bit with Bing, Algodoo 2.1.0, which i believe to be the latest version.

OK, onto the problem i'm having.
I can open Algodoo no problem, make scenes no problem. The problem i'm having is with Algobox itself. I don't know what has happened to it, or how to fix it. I've searched the forums for an answer with no success. When i view Algobox from within Algodoo, I get the regular views with the icons at the top of the screen to select the various ways to look at scenes, but i can't scroll. I've got it set to show 30 scenes on one page, unless that is the regular setting for that. But, if i don't make the box to view the scenes the full size of the screen, i can't view too many. I can't scroll at all. I'm running Algodoo on a laptop, and have never had this issue before as far as i can recall. I can't even scroll when i try to view my own scenes from witin Algodoo either.

I hope i'm making sense of this. Please let me know if you need any further information.

I appreciate any help at all on this, including maybe a fix that i can do from my own computer.
I am still learning, not an expert yet. I'm just here to have some phun.
InfinityPlayer

Re: Algodoo Algobox viewing issue

Postby jon_joy_1999 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:04 am

I too have had this problem. It's a shame it won't be fixed because the developer won't work on fixing the bugs.
BSrac = BoincStats recent average credit
I'd rather be network computing.
jon_joy_1999

Return to Help / Bug reports