Help, I`ve just got banned! :(

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Help, I`ve just got banned! :(

Postby Nub Nub » Fri May 30, 2014 9:58 pm

I just got banned on Algobox cause profanity but i didn`t done anything, is there a official Help Email?
Nub Nub

Re: Help, I`ve just got banned! :(

Postby MrLucasManSwe » Sat May 31, 2014 12:55 am

When i got banned it was for a week or something. It should say somewhere for how long you've been banned because it did for me.
MrLucasManSwe

Postby electronicboy » Sat May 31, 2014 3:02 am

I'm assuming this will be the cause of the ban, the system is stupid and doesn't log bans so I can't say for sure who did it, but I can imagine who. I will let this slide, however follow the rules of the website, Profanity is a big no-no anywhere other than the Living Room.

If a scene violates the rules, this includes copying others scenes, report the scene and leave it at that, posting comments like that only baits them even more. We review all reports as soon as we can, and will deal with them as seen fit.

Electronicboy
/Community Site Admin

[update]
Apparently this was after multiple warnings, this is your last chance. As much as the content you bring into the place is good, the rules are still the rules.
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby Nub Nub » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Sorry, I do not want excuses me but I`ve played so much DayZ and Battlefield that "it just happens" because you doesn`t get banned there...
I will try to stop it...
Nub Nub

Postby vaidas369 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:40 pm

We have a greatest community, sites, program engines and much more admins. That makes this site to be very good. Big thanks for them and they really good work.
vaidas369

Return to Help / Bug reports