[RESOLVED] Gravity, Air Friction, and Grid

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

[RESOLVED] Gravity, Air Friction, and Grid

Postby Xray » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 am

Are Gravity, Air Friction, and Grid configurations supposed to be saved with each scene? Well, if so, then it does not seem to be working that way. When I download a scene from Algobox, the status of those three parameters remain as they were previously configured by me, and not by the downloaded scene. That does not seem correct because in order for most scenes to function properly, gravity must be correctly configured for each scene. Does anyone know if this is a bug, or does it operate as intended?
Xray

Re: Gravity, Air Friction, and Grid

Postby Ivan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm

I couldn't reproduce that in any way of opening scenes. And even when I removed these parameters from the scene file, Algodoo loaded the default values for gravity, air friction and grid.
I don't know what could be the cause of that in your Algodoo.
Ivan

Re: Gravity, Air Friction, and Grid

Postby Xray » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:42 am

I just tried it again and now it's working correctly! DANG IT!
I don't know what happened a few days ago when it was acting strangely as I mentioned in my OP. There must have been a glitch with the program at that time because I know that I wasn't imagining the problem. Well, I'll have to mark this topic RESOLVED.

Thanks for your reply, Ivan. :thumbup:
Xray

Return to Help / Bug reports