Question about PM (Private Messages)

Discuss the forum itself. Organization, improvements, moderation, etc.

Question about PM (Private Messages)

Postby Xray » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 am

Looks like I'm the only user who has problems with the Algodoo website because prior to this post, I was the last person to post a question back on June 17th! :o

My question conserns the Private Message (PM) system. Earlier today I sent a PM to another Algodoo user, and my message is still sitting in my Outbox. It has been over an hour, and it appears that it hasn't been sent yet, because the message was not transferred to my Sent folder. Can someone tell me if I need to do something besides pressing the SEND button after composing my PM? How long does a message normally sit in the Outbox before it gets sent? Anyone know stuff about this?

Thanks
Xray

Re: Question about PM (Private Messages)

Postby tatt61880 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 am

Xray wrote:Looks like I'm the only user who has problems with the Algodoo website because prior to this post, I was the last person to post a question back on June 17th! :o

My question conserns the Private Message (PM) system. Earlier today I sent a PM to another Algodoo user, and my message is still sitting in my Outbox. It has been over an hour, and it appears that it hasn't been sent yet, because the message was not transferred to my Sent folder. Can someone tell me if I need to do something besides pressing the SEND button after composing my PM? How long does a message normally sit in the Outbox before it gets sent? Anyone know stuff about this?

Thanks

PMs which are in [Outbox] means that the PM has not been read and you can still edit your PM.
When the PM was read, the PM moves to [Sent message] automatically.
NOTE: I'm not an Algoryx member.
Hi, Algodoo lovers. Have you read next topic? Featured scenes suggestions
To translators: English.cfg changelog will be useful (even for me).
tatt61880
[Most Helpful Person 2010]

Re: Question about PM (Private Messages)

Postby Xray » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:17 am

tatt61880 wrote:PMs which are in [Outbox] means that the PM has not been read and you can still edit your PM.
When the PM was read, the PM moves to [Sent message] automatically.

INTERESTING! Thanks again for your help, Tatt!

Xray
Xray

Return to Meta forum