Unused, old topics

Discuss the forum itself. Organization, improvements, moderation, etc.

Unused, old topics

Postby monstertje3 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Some sections have to be moved to an archive, like the discount offer subforum, and the announcements in the official announcement forum. Looks kinda unproffesional, announcing something for a years ago :problem: .

Edit: in the help/bug section there is a todo list, it is also a bit old
Basically, there are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.
monstertje3

Re: Unused, old topics

Postby Chronos » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Or, you should realize that if they're lower on the page, don't be dumb and know they're old.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby monstertje3 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 am

Chronos wrote:Or, you should realize that if they're lower on the page, don't be dumb and know they're old.

Am i speaking arabic or something? I was talking about the announcements, wich always show on top of the sub-forum.
announcements.png
(37.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Basically, there are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.
monstertje3

Postby RicH » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 pm

monstertje3 wrote:Some sections have to be moved to an archive, like the discount offer subforum, and the announcements in the official announcement forum. Looks kinda unproffesional, announcing something for a years ago :problem: .

Edit: in the help/bug section there is a todo list, it is also a bit old

It would look a whole lot more unprofessional if you're gonna scatter out threads just because they're old. They're there because they're ANNOUNCEMENTS. AFAIK, they're important and some of them are still pretty applicable. Old ones stand for references and such. So no. Putting them in an archive would make them pointlessly isolated. Just leave it as it is.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby monstertje3 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:57 pm

aww, i thought i had a good idea, thanks for the reply however
monstertje3

Return to Meta forum