Forum Updates Finally

Discuss the forum itself. Organization, improvements, moderation, etc.

Forum Updates Finally

Postby Chronos » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 am

So incase you haven't noticed, there's a new forum section added, "Algodoo for Education," that contains five subforums. Is this a sign of something to come where the forums are getting a major update? The education section wasn't used much, so I don't see much need to update it, but they did, so they may just be making the forums a better place for everyone.

Also, there's now a multilingual forum, so yeah, I'm guessing an update is on the way.

Can any staff confirm this? :D
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Re: Forum Updates Finally

Postby Mystery » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 am

Staff? On the Algodoo forums.
I've never heard of such a thing.
The educational forums looks promising, the subforums might encourage deferent topics of discussion.

But i stand by this, for the community this will be the beginning of the end.
"Oh looks at all this money we are making from schools!"
-Everyone else gets the boot-
The end.
Mystery

Re: Forum Updates Finally

Postby TC42 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Woah, just noticed that this forum has had its annual staff visit. And there are what, 3 -active- people on here who actually use the forums for teaching suggestions... The people behind the one-way glass are messing with our forums! Oh noes!

Also, there are staff members (other than tatt, and occasionally Emil) that actually visit the forum ?
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
TC42

Return to Meta forum