Improvements to the forums?

Discuss the forum itself. Organization, improvements, moderation, etc.

Improvements to the forums?

Postby tlp » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Instead of just saying you don't like the forums say what you don't like about them.
i think they should be more simple and use the all the screen instead of cramming things in.
tlp

Re: Improvements to the forums?

Postby thebeech » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 pm

i dont like the fact that the buttons on the board index are red and blue and they dont seem to make any sense. * confused *
thebeech

Postby Sniperkasa » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 pm

thebeech wrote:i dont like the fact that the buttons on the board index are red and blue and they dont seem to make any sense. * confused *

Phunland forums are much easier to navigate.. I'm also confused about the new message system.. I just need to use the View your posts button.. and even then i'm confused wich ones are what..
If you have a question, have a dollar and call somebody that cares.
No really just PM me if you have a problem :)
Sniperkasa

Postby Mystery » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

Can there be a theme setting that makes every thing phunland style?
Mystery

Postby RicH » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 am

thebeech wrote:i dont like the fact that the buttons on the board index are red and blue and they dont seem to make any sense. * confused *

Forums with new posts have red, forums without new posts have blue. It's common sense really.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Chronos » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am

RicH wrote:

Forums with new posts have red, forums without new posts have blue. It's common sense really.

yes, but why do some spin upwards and some have a star and some spin upwards AND have a star? :crazy:
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby RicH » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 am

A logo with a star means you have posted in it. A logo with the lines moving upward means the thread has more than one page.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Chronos » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 am

RicH wrote:A logo with a star means you have posted in it. A logo with the lines moving upward means the thread has more than one page.

oh... ._.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby Sniperkasa » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 am

RicH wrote:A logo with a star means you have posted in it. A logo with the lines moving upward means the thread has more than one page.

Am I supposed to write this down on a note by my cpu, I will NEVER remember such complex things 0.o
If you have a question, have a dollar and call somebody that cares.
No really just PM me if you have a problem :)
Sniperkasa

Postby RicH » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am

Sniperkasa wrote:

Am I supposed to write this down on a note by my cpu, I will NEVER remember such complex things 0.o

It is easily observable. If you can't notice what the logo means.. then your just f'n ...... :|

But I do admit that they should put something at the bottom of the forum which explains what the logos mean.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Return to Meta forum